No meal would be complete without dessert!
Citrus Coconut Popsicles are the perfect way to cool down on those HOT summer nights! My boys love these! They are so easy to make and very refreshing on a hot summer day! Continue reading “Citrus Coconut Popsicles”
There is days you feel like some Mexican food but don’t feel like leaving your house, so I decided to just learn on how to make your own Salsa and Guacamole that are super easy to make! And to chase it down you need a good old Mojito! I promise your whole family will love it!
The video below got cut short but you can see on how you make it 🙂
5 Minute Salsa:
- 5 plum tomatoes
- 1 small white onion peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp salt to taste
- 1-2 handfuls of Cilantro
- about 3 tbs of Lime juice
- 2-3 drops Lime Vitality Essential Oil
1. Add all ingredients to food processor in the order listed. Pulse a few times to break up the large pieces, then process to smooth as desired.
2. Serve with tortilla chips.
- 3 Avocados
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper
- dash of salt
- 1 tomato
- 1 handful of cilantro
- 2-4 Lime Vitality Essential Oil from Young Living
In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and jalapeno pepper. Add the Lime Oil. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 Lime wedge
- 1 tbs Sugar
- Club Soda
- 1 shot of Grey Goose Vodka (or Rum)
- 1 drop Orange Vitality Essential Oil
- Add mint and lime in a small pitcher or large glass.
- Muddle together for about a minute until all of the juice is squeezed out of the lime and the oils have released from the mint.
- Add the sugar and rum to the mint and lime.
- Fill each glass with ice.
- Pour half of the mojito mixture into each glass. Top with sparkling water. Add Orange Vitality oil and ENJOY!!!
Click here to get your own Essential Oils delivered straight to your home!