Looking for an easy and delicious summer cocktail? Try this simple Red Sangria recipe made with real food ingredients plus essential oils. Delicious for any occasion!
- 3 bottles of red wine, such as cabernet, merlot, or pinot noir, or try some Spanish red wine, like Tempranillo
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup brandy or rum
- 2 apples, green or red, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 oranges cut into 1-inch round slices
- 1 lemon cut into 1-inch round slices
- 2 T raw honey
- 1 cup NingXia Red or seltzer water
- 1 pint strawberries for garnish
- 5 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 5 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 3 drops Lemon or Citrus Fresh Essential Oil–> Or a little of both 😉
- Mix the wine, honey, and brandy in a large pitcher. Stir until honey is dissolved.
- Add fruit and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Ideally, let sit overnight.
- Just before serving, add essential oils and NingXia Zyng or seltzer water.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
To get your oils delivered to your home at a discount price click here